db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Rhys Campbell" <rhys.campb...@da-systems.co.uk>
Subject RE: No current connection
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2006 09:17:12 GMT
Hi Rajesh,

I can post some code later when I return from work. My app is written
using Java and uses a single table Derby database. At present this only
has three records in it. I did try to completely shutdown Derby at the
end of one class before restarting it in the class that had the problem.
This had no effect on the "No current connection" issue. I am using the
same supporting classes and so the code to access the database is also
the same.

I have not changed any default Derby properties. All I did to install
Derby was to place it in JAVA_HOME/lib/ext. I am only using types of
INTEGER, VARCHAR and TIMESTAMP.

Cheers,

Rhys