db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: [web] Derby site reorganization (resend)
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 01:03:17 GMT
Craig L Russell wrote:
> On Mar 27, 2006, at 5:04 PM, Jean T. Anderson wrote:
>> I reorganized the Derby web site and put a review copy here:
>>
>>    http://people.apache.org/~jta/DerbyTest/
>
> I never had an issue with the blue side bar. The background seems to  be
> missing now. I kinda liked (+0) the old blue.

Oops, almost missed this comment.

The color issue came up on derby-dev, and beige seemed to be preferred
over blue. So I'll go ahead and put the beige in place tomorrow unless I
get lots of feedback on this list that says to keep the blue.

The switch between blue and beige is very easy if we decide we don't
like it -- a simple change to the forrest config file.

thanks for the feedback,

 -jean