db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: [web] Derby site reorganization (resend)
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2006 17:46:28 GMT
Stanley Bradbury wrote:
> Only one thing I noticed needed tweaking .  The tab: Quick Start never 'highlights' (shows
active) - the HOME tab is darkened when 'Quick Start' is selected (the proper page is displayed).

This is a side effect of also listing the page on the Home tab. Clicking
on the Click Start tab then jumps to that page on the Home tab.

Since the quick start page is the only page for the Quick Start tab, I'd
like to leave it associated with the contents of the Home tab, unless
people feel it's too distracting.

thanks for the feedback,

 -jean