db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Computer malfunction (was Re: [WWD] Chap 3 and 4 submitted for review)
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2006 17:15:24 GMT
yeradis wrote:
> because it do nothing, simple dont work, my windows do what he want :-p
> i'm investigating my windows if my windows is seek ...

It does sound like your computer might be sick (infected), Yeradis.
I did a quick search for "free antivirus software" and came up with these:

http://www.free-av.com/
http://free.grisoft.com/freeweb.php/doc/2/

Ff course, one should always be careful about downloading any free
software, but it's a good idea to run antivirus software.

regards,

 -jean

p.s.  The "..." is like the "SNIP" you noticed in Stan's email.  It's a
way to respond to just the parts of a post you want to, and shorten the
post to make it easy for everyone to quickly read.