db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject [web] Derby site reorganization
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2006 00:58:29 GMT
I reorganized the Derby web site and put a review copy here:

http://people.apache.org/~jta/DerbyTest/
1) Some time ago somebody mentioned the blue menu on the left was too
dark. It turned out to be easy to change it to beige in the forrest
config file.

Is beige an improvement?
Or leave it blue?

2) Added a "Quick Start" page, linked to on the Home tab and the home
page.

4) Added a "Download" tab to make downloads even easier to find.
(Geronimo and XmlBeans have Download tabs.)

5) Renamed Manuals tab to "Documentation".

6) Renamed "Integration" tab to "Resources" (idea from XmlBeans)
"Integration" has always struck me as very specific and not everyone
might understand what it means.

do you like it? hate it? any suggestions?