db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Generating user docs
Date Sat, 04 Mar 2006 00:47:00 GMT
I am having trouble generating the postscript versions of most of our
user docs. I can generate html and monohtml versions for all user
guides. I can also generate postscript versions of the Reference and
Tuning guides. However, I'm having trouble generating postscript
versions of the other docs.

For instance, when I try to build the postscript version of the
Developer's guide (ant -quiet pdf.devguide), I get a directory
(out/devguide) with a derbydev.fo file and several gifs. But no .pdf file.

Would appreciate advice on what I am doing wrong.

Thanks,
-Rick