db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Levitt <de...@mylevita.com>
Subject Re: [WWD] Chap 3 and 4 submitted for review
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2006 16:47:39 GMT
No worries, Yeradis, this is a forum where opinions
are expressed freely, and I know Stan will take your
opinion and mine into account and write a guide that
all of us will approve.  The more feedback the better,
and my comments were meant to start a discussion, so
thank you for carrying it on.

Jeff

=== message truncated ===