db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Segel" <mse...@segel.com>
Subject RE: Using JPOX JDO with Derby
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 23:43:47 GMT
Uhm...

Not to nitpick...

There appears to be a problem with your model.

Your cities table doesn't map to your flights table.

Note: you id airports via their 3 letter code.
But you don't map this to the cities.

While this is an example, note that some cities have multiple airports.
(NY has 3*, Chicago has 2 )

Either you goofed on the Airport being a VARCHAR() or you just forgot it....

But hey, what do I know? ;-) Its your paper and your example...

HTH,

-Mikey