db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Segel" <mse...@segel.com>
Subject RE: order by
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 13:33:00 GMT
Ok...

Maybe I'm a tad slow... (Lack of sleep and not enough coffee...)

You said that the problem only occurs with your one result set.

When you say that you're getting the data from a spreadsheet, how are you
reading it in? Are you trying to access the raw XLS dataset? Or did you
export the data as a .csv file?

I don't believe it's a bug because of the fact that it only occurs in one
data set, and that you could be introducing an error in a couple of places.
(The data set itself for example.)(load program)

So what am I missing?