Hi Rick,

You need help, info and software from the people who own Cloudscape 3.6 and 5.1.60 and things in between - which is IBM...

I don't think there is a direct way to go from Cloudscape 3.6 to (Derby/Cloudscape)10. A Cloudscape 5.1.60 database is not compatible with Derby. You'll have to analyze how documented incompatibilities affect your database and app (assuming you have one), especially if you've used any non (SQL/JDBC) standard features.

Myrna