db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Dan Scott" <deni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there any graphical tools , able to construct derby query plans ?
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2006 13:51:24 GMT
Hmm. I could urge you to buy my book ("Apache Derby: Off to the
Races") or I could just point you to the appropriate section of the
manual... ah heck, query analyis is pretty well-documented in the
"Tuning Derby" manual:

http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/10.1/tuning/ttundepth33391.html and
http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/10.1/tuning/ctundepth13055.html are
good places to start!

Dan
(saw a copy of the book on the shelves in a real live bookstore last
weekend -- that was pretty exciting!)