db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migrating Ancient Cloudscape DBs To Derby
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 03:47:10 GMT
Hi Rick,

You need help, info and software from the people who own Cloudscape 3.6 and
5.1.60 and things in between - which is IBM...

I don't think there is a direct way to go from Cloudscape 3.6 to
(Derby/Cloudscape)10. A Cloudscape 5.1.60 database is not compatible with
Derby. You'll have to analyze how documented incompatibilities affect your
database and app (assuming you have one), especially if you've used any non
(SQL/JDBC) standard features.

Myrna