db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Afkham Azeez <afk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Specifying the Derby Database Location
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 05:34:04 GMT
Hi Folks,
Thanks for all the replies, Let me simplify my question:

I need to have my database and derby.properties file under different
directories, and the derby.system.home points to the directory which
contains the derby.properties file. And I need to use the relative
path of the DB since, the Database URL is hardcoded in an XML file(I'm
using an Object Relational Mapping). Is this achievable?

Thanks in Advance
Azeez

--
Thanks