db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Stanley Bradbury <Stan.Bradb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [WWD] Feedback requested on Chapters 1 and 2 of Working With Derby
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2006 01:30:39 GMT
Please participate in the review of the  first two chapters of the
Working With Derby document.  The HTML files can be downloaded for
review from DERBY-913 using the URL:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12323220/WWDhtml0220.zip

Unzip the files and click on the index.html file.
Ch 1: About Working With Derby - is a brief introduction to Derby
Ch 2: Activity 1: Installation validation and orientation - introduces
the derby jarfiles and helps configure and validate the Java and the
Derby environment.

 When commenting on the document please list the name of the HTML file
prior to your feedback text so I can  readily identify the proper
section.  The Working With Derby document is an activity-based tutorial
document being contributed to the Derby documentation set.  The goal is
to help new Derby users get started with Derby as quickly as possible.

You can review the description of the proposed document by accessing the
full issue at:

[ http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-913?page=all ]