db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Can I embedded Derby Dabase in Webapplication
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 01:34:38 GMT
By "desktop appplication" I assume you mean a Java application?  You
could distribute Derby by including derby.jar with your distribution, or
you could put the derby.jar into your application jar file, or you could
explode the derby.jar classes and put them into your application jar file.

But I suspect I may be missing something...

David