db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Mike Matrigali <mikem_...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: is DERBY-854 related to the recently fixed issue with readonly databases and upgrade?
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2006 17:15:18 GMT
Just looking at the stack trace in DERBY-854 it has the feel of the system
trying to do the automatic upgrade between point releases of stored
procedures on a read only db. It is a total guess at what it going
on.  Note all I did was read the stack trace
in the 854 and happened to remember the  description of the bug you
fixed - not even sure which bug it was at this point.