db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: embedded derby -- does it leak
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 16:54:26 GMT
We do a *lot* of testing, including long-running tests and large
database size tests.  We're trying to add more and more tests,
robustness and compatibility are key goals for many of us on this team.

If you really need a production-level support, you should probably go
through Sun (Java DB) or IBM (Cloudscape).

David