db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Satheesh Bandaram <sathe...@Sourcery.Org>
Subject Re: Is there any graphical tools , able to construct derby query plans ?
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2006 19:37:21 GMT
I am not aware of any existing tool that can display RUNTIMESTATISTICS
output in a graphical mode. Derby has capability to spit out query plan
information in text, but it could use tools to consume this information
and display in graphical way. You have any interest? :-)

You could file a NEW FEATURE request in JIRA.

Satheesh