db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject [web] derby web site updated with the new logo
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 17:38:49 GMT
You may need to do a page refresh for everything to display correctly in
the masthead at the top.

Since adding the logo caused all pages to be regenerated, I took
advantage of that to add two more site-wide changes:

1) I moved the search box from the top right to the menu on the left,
freeing up space in the masthead at the top.

2) The search box now searches based on db.apache.org instead of on
apache.org (complaints last year indicated apache.org was too broad).
I'll add an FAQ that discusses how to search at both levels.

Please post if you spot anything broken.

thanks,

 -jean