db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: SecurityManager question
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2006 00:37:58 GMT
Hi Myrna,

Thanks, the problem does occur if I remove the Derby test harness from
the picture. I have attached to JIRA 930 a patch which demonstrates the
problem: The Derby drivers fail to autoload when you run under a
SecurityManager. However, they do autoload if you don't install a
SecurityManager.

Hi Dan,

Would appreciate any advice which might occur to you given your
extensive work with SecurityManagers.

Thanks,
-Rick