db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Mike Matrigali <mikem_...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Deby create LOCK on my table and do not release it , what is my mistake ?
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 18:09:24 GMT
The problem seemed somewhat familar, I did a quick scan of resolved
issues in Derby and DERBY-94 which was fixed seemed like it MIGHT apply.

If you still have a reproducible test case where you can show a lock
remaining in a select * from the lock table after that transaction
commits.  And it reproduces against the latest version of the
code please log a JIRA.