db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Stanley Bradbury <Stan.Bradb...@gmail.com>
Subject [WWD] Feedback requested on a new document proposal
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 20:14:00 GMT
Announcement: I propose starting a new activity-based tutorial document
for Derby and have opened Jira issue DERBY-913 at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-913.  The proposed name is
"Working With Derby" and I'd like to include it with the next release.
The document would target new Derby users.  Information would be
presented that supports a series of activities designed to be performed
after installation.  These activities will guide beginners through the
basics of using Derby.  Attached to DERBY-913 is a proposal that further
describes the initial topics as I see them.  I would very much like
feedback on all aspects of this proposal from the Derby communities.
Please post all feedback to the derby-user maillist, include Working
With Derby (WWD for short) in the subject line of all messages on this
topic.