db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: AW: Derby Logo -- the final decision regarding the tagline
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 19:58:19 GMT
Jean T. Anderson wrote:

>> Dudler Roger ABRAXAS INFORMATIK AG wrote:
>>
>>> I will send you them tonight (CET), the last days I was very busy,
>>> sorry about that.
>>
>> Thanks, Roger,
>>
>> No problem -- we all understand the time constraints that volunteers
>> juggle and we appreciate your work on this.
>
> And I see you're active on the Wiki:
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyGraphicsAndLogo

this is looking great!

For everyone, on irc.freenode.net/#derby I asked Roger to add png's for
the web site in several sizes, which he did. I also asked him to send in
an ICLA, which he'll do (see the new derby faq
http://db.apache.org/derby/faq.html#derby_icla ).

I believe these are finals on the Wiki. Does anyone spot any issues?

  -jean