db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Klas U." <ak...@gmx.de>
Subject RE: Deby create LOCK on my table and do not release it , what is my mistake ?
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 10:51:57 GMT
Hi!

(Just to make clear: Legolas Woodland and I have a similar Problem with
remaining locks, but different environments...)

I had the "remaining locking" problem with Derby 10.0.2.1 on IBM (AIX).
After updating to Derby 10.1.1.0 I *could not* reproduce the effect again!

Additional info: for our Derby 10.0.2.1 environment we used the IBM DB2 JDBC
Driver (comming with the incubating distribution), now (with 10.1.1.0) we
switched over to the "original" Derby JDBC driver classes. Maybe this had
some influences...?

Regards,
	Klas.