db-derby-user mailing list archives: January 2006

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Duhee Lee How do I relocate the log directory or make no logs written? Sat, 07 Jan, 06:35
Duhee Lee RE: How do I relocate the log directory or make no logs written? Sat, 07 Jan, 19:33
Duhee Lee How is the 'EmbeddedConnectionPoolDataSource' different from the 'EmbeddedXADataSource'? Thu, 12 Jan, 03:36
Dyre.Tjeldv...@Sun.COM Re: Cascading Updates In Derby Query? Tue, 24 Jan, 14:04
Erik.Bengt...@intl.westernunion.com RE: Error Running Embedded Mon, 16 Jan, 09:53
George, Kenneth V [NTK] Problems opening DB on HP Tandem Wed, 04 Jan, 21:21
George, Kenneth V [NTK] RE: Problems opening DB on HP Tandem Thu, 05 Jan, 14:50
George, Kenneth V [NTK] RE: Problems opening DB on HP Tandem Thu, 05 Jan, 21:07
George, Kenneth V [NTK] RE: Problems opening DB on HP Tandem Thu, 05 Jan, 21:19
George, Kenneth V [NTK] RE: Problems opening DB on HP Tandem Mon, 09 Jan, 13:59
George, Kenneth V [NTK] RE: Problems opening DB on HP Tandem Mon, 09 Jan, 21:54
HunterFighter RE : Question : How to display database Sun, 01 Jan, 06:29
Ingimar Erlingsson creating a database from my application, best practice Sat, 21 Jan, 23:12
Ivan Ooi Re: Tested HSQLDB faster than Derby ? Did I miss anythings ? Sun, 01 Jan, 13:38
J.Engl...@bton.ac.uk Re: Selecting first N rows of a result set Mon, 09 Jan, 14:57
Jean T. Anderson Re: RE : Question : How to display database Mon, 02 Jan, 19:59
Jean T. Anderson Re: Accessing Derby in a jar file (was "Hi") Mon, 02 Jan, 20:21
Jean T. Anderson Re: How i can execute a file containing some sql script with ij ? Mon, 02 Jan, 21:57
Jean T. Anderson Re: How to select a random record. Tue, 03 Jan, 17:41
Jean T. Anderson Re: How to select top n record Tue, 03 Jan, 18:22
Jean T. Anderson Re: hibernate with java swing Mon, 09 Jan, 03:54
Jean T. Anderson Re: Deby create LOCK on my table and do not release it , what is my mistake ? Tue, 10 Jan, 17:52
Jean T. Anderson Re: How to perform a complex select over TimeStamp field Wed, 11 Jan, 03:08
Jean T. Anderson Re: Performance Analysis of Apache Derby presentation artifacts Thu, 12 Jan, 21:33
Jean T. Anderson Re: Using Derby in J2EE webapp Tue, 17 Jan, 18:14
Jean T. Anderson Re: Using Derby in J2EE webapp Tue, 17 Jan, 18:18
Jean T. Anderson Derby logo on the web site Tue, 17 Jan, 21:57
Jean T. Anderson The text that goes with the Derby logo (Was: Derby logo on the web site) Tue, 17 Jan, 23:55
Jean T. Anderson Re: The text that goes with the Derby logo (Was: Derby logo on the web site) Thu, 19 Jan, 03:48
Jean T. Anderson Re: Removing Derby tagline Wed, 25 Jan, 23:33
Jean T. Anderson Re: round in derby Thu, 26 Jan, 16:58
Jean T. Anderson Re: How i can Dump a derby database into an sql file ? Thu, 26 Jan, 20:17
Jean T. Anderson Re: How i can Dump a derby database into an sql file ? Thu, 26 Jan, 21:06
Jean T. Anderson Re: Removing Derby tagline Fri, 27 Jan, 04:04
Jean T. Anderson Derby Logo -- the final decision regarding the tagline Fri, 27 Jan, 04:13
Jean T. Anderson Re: Derby/Cayenne integration Fri, 27 Jan, 16:19
Jean T. Anderson Re: Developing a UI for Derby Fri, 27 Jan, 17:01
Jean T. Anderson Re: Developing a UI for Derby Fri, 27 Jan, 17:30
Jeffrey Lichtman Re: What is performance differenc(es) between 1 index per column or one index for multiple column? Tue, 10 Jan, 04:48
John Embretsen OutOfMemoryErrors when testing Derby with DOTS Fri, 27 Jan, 13:29
John Embretsen Re: OutOfMemoryErrors when testing Derby with DOTS Fri, 27 Jan, 20:36
John Embretsen Re: OutOfMemoryErrors when testing Derby with DOTS Mon, 30 Jan, 10:13
John Embretsen Re: OutOfMemoryErrors when testing Derby with DOTS Mon, 30 Jan, 20:11
John Embretsen Re: OutOfMemoryErrors when testing Derby with DOTS Mon, 30 Jan, 20:23
John Embretsen Re: OutOfMemoryErrors when testing Derby with DOTS Mon, 30 Jan, 21:11
John Embretsen Re: OutOfMemoryErrors when testing Derby with DOTS Tue, 31 Jan, 17:14
John English Stack overflow (error 38000) Tue, 31 Jan, 07:18
John English Finding length of a result set Tue, 31 Jan, 07:41
Justin Patterson Question about delete-connected restrictions Wed, 01 Feb, 02:57
Kathey Marsden Re: How i can Dump a derby database into an sql file ? Thu, 26 Jan, 21:12
Kathey Marsden Re: how to insert some custom value in anidentity field Mon, 30 Jan, 23:29
Kervin L. Pierre derby database browser/frontend? Mon, 23 Jan, 14:26
Klas U. RE: Deby create LOCK on my table and do not release it , what is my mistake ? Thu, 26 Jan, 13:26
Knut Anders Hatlen Re: How do I relocate the log directory or make no logs written? Sat, 07 Jan, 17:36
Kristian Waagan Re: What is diffrence(es) between derby.system.home and DERBY_INSTALL ? Tue, 03 Jan, 18:31
Kristian Waagan Re: When we run derby , in console window it show some connection numbers , what are them ? Tue, 10 Jan, 08:28
Kristian Waagan Re: How i can have a timeStamp wich point to 30 days ago Mon, 23 Jan, 10:06
Kristian Waagan Re: first n rows Mon, 23 Jan, 16:39
Kristian Waagan Re: How i can have a timeStamp wich point to 30 days ago Tue, 24 Jan, 00:59
Lance J. Andersen Re: setObject(idx, bigDecimal, Types.NUMERIC); doesn't work ? Fri, 06 Jan, 14:14
Lars Clausen Re: derby database browser/frontend? Mon, 23 Jan, 14:29
Legolas Woodland is there any way to monitor commands that are comming to Derby server? Sun, 01 Jan, 22:32
Legolas Woodland What is diffrence(es) between derby.system.home and DERBY_INSTALL ? Mon, 02 Jan, 17:32
Legolas Woodland Re: What is diffrence(es) between derby.system.home and DERBY_INSTALL ? Mon, 02 Jan, 19:13
Legolas Woodland Re: What is diffrence(es) between derby.system.home and DERBY_INSTALL ? Mon, 02 Jan, 20:25
Legolas Woodland What is wrong with this sql script , im sure that it is ok , but derby return error. Mon, 02 Jan, 21:19
Legolas Woodland How i can execute a file containing some sql script with ij ? Mon, 02 Jan, 21:21
Legolas Woodland Re: What is wrong with this sql script , im sure that it is ok , but derby return error. Mon, 02 Jan, 21:51
Legolas Woodland What we should use instead of boolean type which is not availabe in derby ? Mon, 02 Jan, 21:54
Legolas Woodland Re: What is diffrence(es) between derby.system.home and DERBY_INSTALL ? Mon, 02 Jan, 22:56
Legolas Woodland Re: What is wrong with this sql script , im sure that it is ok , but derby return error. Tue, 03 Jan, 15:31
Legolas Woodland Re: How to select top n record Tue, 03 Jan, 16:56
Legolas Woodland Re: How to select a random record. Tue, 03 Jan, 16:59
Legolas Woodland can you help me to solve a query problem which 3 tables are engaged in it? Wed, 04 Jan, 00:11
Legolas Woodland What is performance differenc(es) between 1 index per column or one index for multiple column? Mon, 09 Jan, 21:26
Legolas Woodland How i can get current Date in sql statemetn ? Mon, 09 Jan, 22:39
Legolas Woodland Deby create LOCK on my table and do not release it , what is my mistake ? Mon, 09 Jan, 23:07
Legolas Woodland When we run derby , in console window it show some connection numbers , what are them ? Mon, 09 Jan, 23:20
Legolas Woodland How to perform a complex select over TimeStamp field Tue, 10 Jan, 19:29
Legolas Woodland How i can have a timeStamp wich point to 30 days ago Mon, 23 Jan, 08:59
Legolas Woodland Some newBie sql question , Thu, 26 Jan, 14:21
Legolas Woodland How i can Dump a derby database into an sql file ? Thu, 26 Jan, 20:00
Legolas Woodland Re: How i can Dump a derby database into an sql file ? Thu, 26 Jan, 20:44
Legolas Woodland Re: Deby create LOCK on my table and do not release it , what is my mistake ? Fri, 27 Jan, 08:25
Legolas Woodland Re: Developing a UI for Derby Fri, 27 Jan, 11:25
Legolas Woodland Re: Deby create LOCK on my table and do not release it , what is my mistake ? Sat, 28 Jan, 08:42
Legolas Woodland Re: Developing a UI for Derby Sat, 28 Jan, 08:57
Legolas Woodland how to insert some custom value in anidentity field Mon, 30 Jan, 20:24
Mamta Satoor Re: Altering IDENTITY Constraint Fri, 06 Jan, 07:36
Mamta Satoor Re: PreparedStatement setObject() and SMALLINT Wed, 18 Jan, 06:58
Manjula G Kutty Re: Select CURRENT_TIMESTAMP Mon, 16 Jan, 19:01
Manjula G Kutty Re: creating a database from my application, best practice Mon, 23 Jan, 18:00
Manjula Kutty Re: Removing Derby tagline Wed, 25 Jan, 23:41
Manyi Lu Re: Developing a UI for Derby Fri, 27 Jan, 15:33
Matt Sanford Re: Can we connect to the derby in the aqua data studio? Thu, 26 Jan, 17:24
Matt Sanford Re: Developing a UI for Derby Fri, 27 Jan, 16:29
Melvin Zamora DB Tables on separate hardisks Thu, 26 Jan, 16:37
Michael Segel Re: How to select a random record. Tue, 03 Jan, 17:57
Michael Segel Re: can you help me to solve a query problem which 3 tables are engaged in it? Wed, 04 Jan, 02:09
Michael Segel Re: setObject(idx, bigDecimal, Types.NUMERIC); doesn't work ? Wed, 04 Jan, 15:09
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Jun 201432
May 201415
Apr 201437