db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Error Running Embedded
Date Sat, 14 Jan 2006 01:55:51 GMT
Hmm... I didn't realize you are using a Derby Eclipse plugin. I don't
have any experience with the plugin. But from your earlier message I
take you are running from command line outside Eclipse? So try
running it inside Eclipse and see what happens. To do that right
click on your main class and do "Run As -> Java Application".

If this still doesn't work, here is an idea of a "brute force"
solution (those who know the plugin, may have a better one) - ignore
the plugin and add derby.jar to your project directly (right click on
your project folder, go to "Preferences -> Java Build Path ->
Libraries" and select a path to derby.jar.

Andrus