db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Afkham Azeez <afk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Changing location of Log file
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2006 06:15:05 GMT
You can specify the log file in the derby.properties file.
e.g. derby.stream.error.file=/home/azeez/log/derby.log

This derby.properties file should be placed in the directory pointed
to by derby.system.home Java System property. e.g
System.setProperty("derby.system.home", "database");

Thanks Manjula Kutty for the tip

--
Thanks
Afkham Azeez