db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Developing a UI for Derby
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2006 17:21:52 GMT
There is some interest to integrate CayenneModeler tool with Apache
DdlUtils to extend our current "drop/create" capabilities with
advanced schema management features:

http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/lists/cayenne-user/2006/01/0171.html

I thought I'd mention this, as CayenneModeler (which is distributed
under Apache license) can be one possible platform for a wider DB GUI
project @apache, integrating ORM and DB management capabilities.

Andrus