db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Raj Saini <rajsa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Developing a UI for Derby
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2006 15:56:50 GMT
On 1/27/06, Christopher Benson <chris@chrisbenson.com> wrote:

>  Stand-alone would be great.  Not all of us use Eclipse as our primary IDE
> all the time.  I tend to bounce around between Eclipse, Netbeans 5, and
> Creator 2.

Ya, using Eclipse runtime to create a standalone application will be great.
It will save great deal of time for creating common stuff like menubar,
toolbar etc.

I have some experience in developing Eclipse based Rich Client Application.
I can put together a base application quickly and then we can start adding
function plugins.

Regards,

Raj

Thank you,