db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Mike Matrigali <mikem_...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: DB Tables on separate hardisks
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2006 18:39:43 GMT
I agree, I would not recommend building an application assuming the
following will always work (and it may even only partially work and
fail in some manner during recovery in the future).

Out of curiosity, what is driving the request.  Is it I/O throughput,
or just that you have space on 2 disks rather than one?