db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: Derby/Cayenne integration
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2006 16:19:16 GMT
Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Could someone with the right access please add Cayenne to the
> integration page:
>
> http://db.apache.org/derby/integrate/misc.html
>
> Since version 1.2 Cayenne has very decent support for Derby with a
> dedicated adapter.
>
> Here is the info:
>
> Product: Cayenne
> License: Apache
> Information Pointers: Cayenne is an open source component-oriented
> persistence framework, providing object-relational mapping (ORM) and
> remoting services.
>
> Products by Type: Persistence / Object Relational Mapping (ORM)

Thanks for the specific info, Andrus. I'll add it to
http://db.apache.org/derby/integrate/misc.html, but ultimately I think
that info should move to the Wiki, perhaps expanding
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/UsesOfDerby, so it will be easier for
anyone to update. But that's a web site reorg question that can be
discussed later.

I should mention that Cayenne is referenced on these Wiki pages:

http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/UsesOfDerby
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyInstruction

  -jean