db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Stanley Bradbury <Stan.Bradb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to package derby in java application?
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2006 21:15:18 GMT
princy wrote:

> i'm doing  a project in java(java connecting quickbooks and
> derby).please give me steps to bundle or package derby into my
> application.please do help me.
> the classpaths should be automatically set when my client installs my
> application in his machine.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz reply me i 'm in urgent need.
> Yahoo! Photos
> Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars
> <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/photos/*http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/photos/evt=38087/*http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//page?.file=calendar_splash.html&.dir=>.

> Add photos, events, holidays, whatever.

Hi Princy -
The integrations page on the Apache Derby website (
http://db.apache.org/derby/integrate/index.html ) has examples of using
and packaging Derby applications in various environments.
The Db-derby Wiki also has an Instructions page that you might find helpful
     ( http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyInstruction )

View raw message