db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Error Running Embedded
Date Sat, 14 Jan 2006 02:28:19 GMT
Then it's back to square one - my first advice. Derby classes are not
the part of the exported jar, so when you run your app you have to
point java to their actual location, i.e. fix this command line to
reflect your environment:

java -cp derby.jar;DerbySample.jar pkgEclipseDerby.frmDataDBSample

Andrus