db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Olav Sandstå <ola...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Performance Analysis of Apache Derby presentation artifacts
Date Mon, 26 Dec 2005 21:29:17 GMT
Hi Philip,

Jean has offered to put the presentation on the Derby web page. I will
send it to her when I get back from Christmas vacation.

As Steven pointed out there is a version of the presentation on the
ApacheCon CD, but the final version that was presented is updated with
more detailed results.

Regards,
Olav