db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: derby.war not working
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2005 17:58:00 GMT
Hi Tom,

I always thought derby.war was only supposed to have the web.xml in it.
 The web.xml refers to org.apache.derby.drda.NetServlet which lives in
derbynet.jar.
You're supposed to make the derbynet.jar available to the app server's
classpath - either plop it somewhere where it will automatically be picked
up, or modify the configuration files to include it from your favorite
location.

Myrna