db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Alexander, Arthur (Art) B230" <Art.Alexan...@CIGNA.COM>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Apache Derby logo
Date Sat, 03 Dec 2005 15:04:51 GMT
10.  [X]

	-----Original Message-----
	Subject: Re: [VOTE] Apache Derby logo

	--
	So I'm ugly.  So what?  I never saw anyone hit with his face.
	  -- Yogi Berra

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify
the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This email transmission may contain confidential
information.  This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity
to whom it is intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files if
you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.  Copyright 2005 CIGNA