db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Philip Wilder <0505...@acadiau.ca>
Subject Performance Analysis of Apache Derby presentation artifacts
Date Mon, 26 Dec 2005 14:39:08 GMT
Hello all,

I'm been looking on the Derby web site recently and came across the
"Performance Analysis of Apache Derby" presentation given on December 14
at the most recent ApacheCon. While this presentation is of interest to
me, I did not know about the presentation at the time nor would I have
been able to attend even if I did. Does anyone know if there are any
slides in PowerPoint or PDF format that I can get my hands on? If so, is
there any way to make these slides accessible online. I'm sure I'm not
the only one interested.

Thanks,

Philip