db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: Incorporating the new derby logo into the web site
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 22:52:15 GMT
Roger Dudler wrote:
> ok, that's much better, try to use 16px instead of 20 I think that's
> enough.

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12321539/masthead_derby5.png
decreases the white space and the screenshot includes more context
surrounding the masthead.

Reminder: this still uses the derby logo I cut&pasted from
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12321532/masthead_derby2.png
, which is a little blurry. When people provide feedback, Roger can
produce a crisp final.

  -jean