db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: Incorporating the new derby logo into the web site
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 21:38:26 GMT
Jean T. Anderson wrote:
> Roger Dudler wrote:
>
>> What images do you need and in which sizes and how should they be named?
>

> Actually, let's avoid your having to do much more work before more
> people provide feedback.
>
> I can do a really quick prototype with a cut&paste from
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12321532/masthead_derby2.png
>  that will help determine sizing.
>
> back in a minute .....

ok here's a screen shot of the cut&paste into the web site:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12321533/masthead_derby3.png

People looking at this: the derby logo in this draft is a cut&paste from
masthead_derby2.png, so is a little blurred. This is just a test. How do
you like the logo and the placement?

  -jean