db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: Incorporating the new derby logo into the web site
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 21:02:34 GMT
Roger Dudler wrote:
> Just added the db-project logo.
>
> Check it out, please.

Roger, I like this.

With the derby logo on the left and db logo on the right, the hat and
feather create a solid separation so the words don't dominate the mast head,
which was the problem with
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12321496/web-preview-20dec05-2.png
.

What do others think?

Roger, I'll assume you aren't familiar with forrest (though, in fact,
you might be). One piece of context is forrest generates the masthead
given information and images specified in a configuration file. If you
want to upload the new Derby logo image, I can do a quick site build
with it and post a screen shot of what that would look like on the site.

thanks,

  -jean