db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: Incorporating the new derby logo into the web site
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 20:43:57 GMT
Roger Dudler wrote:
> I've attached one masthead proposal. Take a look at it at jira issue
>
> it's called masthead_derby.png
> <http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12321531/masthead_derby.png>

Thanks, Roger! This looks very nice and I especially like the "Open
Source Database" subline.

Since Derby is a subproject of Apache DB I would prefer to retain the
Apache DB logo -- the image with the transparent background is at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/db/site/xdocs/images/db-logo.png . (If
we wanted to change this logo, we would need to ask the DB PMC for
permission.)

  -jean