db-derby-user mailing list archives

From John Embretsen <John.Embret...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Derby logo
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2005 10:15:00 GMT
Roger Dudler wrote:

> OK, I will prepare them and put them up. I think tomorrow I can
> manage this.
>
> I will put on it an AI, EPS, PSD, The fonts, A paper with colors, A
> package with the tiny buttons
>
> Please tell me other things you also need.

While you are at it, do you think you can upload some PNG versions of
the logo?

I think PNG is convenient for use on web sites, in presentations, etc.,
and we avoid the compression artifacts of JPEG (which people otherwise
might use if they try to convert from any of the other formats you listed).

Thanks,

--
John