db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: ClassCastException in CountAggregator
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2005 21:35:10 GMT
Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter wrote:
> I solved my problem not using derby :(
> Appear the list is more interested in voting logos, than solving
> critical bugs.

Your frustration is understandable -- it must have seemed like Derby was
doing nothing else today but looking at logos.

I suspect the real reason for silence on the issue you posted was nobody
immediately recognized the problem given the information provided. The
turnaround for a given problem often depends on if someone has
encountered it or something similar before.

Did you try running the same query in ij? and did it get the same error?

regards,

  -jean