db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter <edson.rich...@mgrinformatica.com.br>
Subject ClassCastException in CountAggregator
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2005 12:01:11 GMT
the error message is:

select count(*) from TB_BIBLIO_AUTORIZACAO: Exception
"java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.CountAggregator' was emited evaluating
expression.

The table TB_BIBLIO_AUTORIZACAO has 8 records, with 3 columns (one
integer, 2 varchar). There are no null values on contents.

I recently upgraded derby to 10.1.2.1 (from 10.1.1). I tried to
"downgrade" to 10.1.1, but gives same error. The app is being developed
under Apache Tomcat 5.5.9, and derby libraries are under
$JAKARTA/commons/lib. Other queries (for authentication, as example) are
working fine.

I'll appreciate any help.