Hi David,

Sorry, I don't know the details of stored procs in Java. I'd have to look at the stored proc code to see what assumptions it makes about where the Java class is. There are many possibilities that make sense: use Derby's class loader; use the context class loader of the caller; create a new class in Derby's class loader from the byte stream that represents the stored proc class.

My comment below had to do with user-domain classes that are stored in Derby as objects...

Craig