Hi,

I think your issue is that you are using the wrong representation for the data.

If you have nullable columns, map them to Integer.

If you have non-nullable columns, map them to int.

Otherwise, you will have this issue. If you are stuck with an inflexible object model and an inflexible database schema, then you have to have a policy in place for handling the mismatch. That is, how to store a null Integer into a non-nullable column, and how to store a null column value into an int. Your choices typically are to throw an exception or to represent null as zero. If you choose to represent null as zero you lose information. But this is an application policy choice.

Craig