db-derby-user mailing list archives: November 2005

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Daniel John Debrunner Re: How to use Unicode with derby ? does it supports unicode text ? Tue, 08 Nov, 09:18
Oyvind.Bakk...@Sun.COM Re: I need some advice to choose database for an upcomming job Tue, 08 Nov, 11:51
Daniel John Debrunner Re: I need some advice to choose database for an upcomming job Tue, 08 Nov, 12:23
Dag H. Wanvik Re: trigger Tue, 08 Nov, 13:15
Erik.Bengt...@intl.westernunion.com RE: [Derby 10.1] SELECT ... raises "An ON clause associated with a JOIN operator is not valid" Tue, 08 Nov, 14:10
Lance J. Andersen Re: I need some advice to choose database for an upcomming job Tue, 08 Nov, 14:50
Oyvind.Bakk...@Sun.COM Re: I need some advice to choose database for an upcomming job Tue, 08 Nov, 15:18
Veaceslav Chicu Re: trigger Tue, 08 Nov, 16:00
Oyvind.Bakk...@Sun.COM Re: I need some advice to choose database for an upcomming job Tue, 08 Nov, 16:09
Mike Matrigali Re: How to use Unicode with derby ? does it supports unicode text ? Tue, 08 Nov, 19:17
Michael Segel Re: I need some advice to choose database for an upcomming job Tue, 08 Nov, 19:18
Mike Matrigali Re: I need some advice to choose database for an upcomming job Tue, 08 Nov, 19:20
Satheesh Bandaram Re: trigger Tue, 08 Nov, 19:48
Lance J. Andersen Re: I need some advice to choose database for an upcomming job Tue, 08 Nov, 19:53
Rick Hillegas Re: [Derby 10.1] SELECT ... raises "An ON clause associated with a JOIN operator is not valid" Tue, 08 Nov, 21:19
Daniel John Debrunner Re: I need some advice to choose database for an upcomming job Tue, 08 Nov, 22:07
Lance J. Andersen Re: I need some advice to choose database for an upcomming job Tue, 08 Nov, 22:39
Daniel John Debrunner Re: I need some advice to choose database for an upcomming job Tue, 08 Nov, 23:05
Craig L Russell Re: I need some advice to choose database for an upcomming job Tue, 08 Nov, 23:08
Myrna van Lunteren Re: [Fwd: [VOTE] 10.1.2 release candidate #2] Wed, 09 Nov, 01:11
Michael Segel Re: I need some advice to choose database for an upcomming job Wed, 09 Nov, 05:18
Daniel John Debrunner ApacheCon US - Derby Tutorial - 50% scholarship available Wed, 09 Nov, 11:37
Lance J. Andersen Re: I need some advice to choose database for an upcomming job Wed, 09 Nov, 14:26
Will Senn Re: I need some advice to choose database for an upcomming job Wed, 09 Nov, 15:14
Lance J. Andersen Re: I need some advice to choose database for an upcomming job Wed, 09 Nov, 15:39
Will Senn Re: I need some advice to choose database for an upcomming job Wed, 09 Nov, 15:59
Michael Segel Re: I need some advice to choose database for an upcomming job Wed, 09 Nov, 16:17
Mike Matrigali Re: [Fwd: [VOTE] 10.1.2 release candidate #2] Wed, 09 Nov, 16:30
Michael Segel Re: I need some advice to choose database for an upcomming job Wed, 09 Nov, 16:38
Kathey Marsden Question about using URLClassLoader and Derby Wed, 09 Nov, 16:55
Arieh Markel Re: PreparedStatement and scope Wed, 09 Nov, 17:11
David W. Van Couvering Re: Question about using URLClassLoader and Derby Wed, 09 Nov, 17:14
Arieh Markel Concurrency in connections and Threads Wed, 09 Nov, 17:18
Suresh Thalamati Re: Unidentified error Wed, 09 Nov, 18:36
Craig L Russell Fwd: COUNT queries Wed, 09 Nov, 18:42
Kathey Marsden Re: Question about using URLClassLoader and Derby Wed, 09 Nov, 19:01
David W. Van Couvering Re: Question about using URLClassLoader and Derby Wed, 09 Nov, 19:23
Rick Hillegas Re: Fwd: COUNT queries Wed, 09 Nov, 19:25
Rick Hillegas Re: Concurrency in connections and Threads Wed, 09 Nov, 19:35
Craig L Russell Re: Question about using URLClassLoader and Derby Wed, 09 Nov, 21:03
Sunitha Kambhampati Re: Concurrency in connections and Threads Wed, 09 Nov, 21:28
Thomas Dudziak "conglomerate does not exist" error Wed, 09 Nov, 21:36
Mike Matrigali Re: "conglomerate does not exist" error Wed, 09 Nov, 21:41
Thomas Dudziak Re: "conglomerate does not exist" error Wed, 09 Nov, 21:59
Thomas Dudziak Re: "conglomerate does not exist" error Wed, 09 Nov, 22:05
Thomas Dudziak Re: "conglomerate does not exist" error Wed, 09 Nov, 22:15
David W. Van Couvering Re: Question about using URLClassLoader and Derby Wed, 09 Nov, 22:33
Craig L Russell Re: Question about using URLClassLoader and Derby Wed, 09 Nov, 22:55
Craig L Russell Re: COUNT queries Wed, 09 Nov, 23:05
Jeffrey Lichtman Re: Fwd: COUNT queries Thu, 10 Nov, 03:41
Knut Anders Hatlen Re: "conglomerate does not exist" error Thu, 10 Nov, 11:07
Oyvind.Bakk...@Sun.COM Re: Question about using URLClassLoader and Derby Thu, 10 Nov, 11:30
Knut Anders Hatlen Re: Question about using URLClassLoader and Derby Thu, 10 Nov, 12:05
Thomas Dudziak Re: "conglomerate does not exist" error Thu, 10 Nov, 12:06
Oyvind.Bakk...@Sun.COM Re: Question about using URLClassLoader and Derby Thu, 10 Nov, 14:01
Kathey Marsden Re: Question about using URLClassLoader and Derby Thu, 10 Nov, 15:11
Oyvind.Bakk...@Sun.COM Re: Question about using URLClassLoader and Derby Thu, 10 Nov, 15:23
Lars Clausen Re: Fwd: COUNT queries Thu, 10 Nov, 15:23
Lars Clausen Re: Concurrency in connections and Threads Thu, 10 Nov, 15:28
Arieh Markel Re: Concurrency in connections and Threads Thu, 10 Nov, 15:33
Lars Clausen Re: Concurrency in connections and Threads Thu, 10 Nov, 16:49
Rick Hillegas Re: Fwd: COUNT queries Thu, 10 Nov, 16:55
Michael Segel Re: Concurrency in connections and Threads Thu, 10 Nov, 17:42
Sunitha Kambhampati Re: "conglomerate does not exist" error Thu, 10 Nov, 17:56
Sunitha Kambhampati Re: "conglomerate does not exist" error Thu, 10 Nov, 18:08
Thomas Dudziak Re: "conglomerate does not exist" error Thu, 10 Nov, 18:17
Jeffrey Lichtman Re: Fwd: COUNT queries Thu, 10 Nov, 19:14
Jean T. Anderson Re: networkserver security manager issue Thu, 10 Nov, 21:52
Kathey Marsden Re: networkserver security manager issue Thu, 10 Nov, 21:56
Sunitha Kambhampati Connect to a 'database in a jar' when using network server Thu, 10 Nov, 22:04
Jean T. Anderson Re: networkserver security manager issue Thu, 10 Nov, 22:23
Susan Cline Re: "conglomerate does not exist" error Fri, 11 Nov, 01:24
Rajesh Kartha Re: Connect to a 'database in a jar' when using network server Fri, 11 Nov, 04:56
Thomas Dudziak Re: "conglomerate does not exist" error Fri, 11 Nov, 08:10
Kevin Hore Poor query optimizer choices is making Derby unusable for large tables Fri, 11 Nov, 14:59
Craig L Russell Re: Concurrency in connections and Threads Fri, 11 Nov, 15:02
Veaceslav Chicu FK fields order Fri, 11 Nov, 16:08
Mamta Satoor Re: FK fields order Fri, 11 Nov, 16:15
Mamta Satoor Re: Poor query optimizer choices is making Derby unusable for large tables Fri, 11 Nov, 16:33
Jeffrey Lichtman Re: Poor query optimizer choices is making Derby unusable for large tables Fri, 11 Nov, 19:13
Susan Cline Re: "conglomerate does not exist" error Fri, 11 Nov, 19:42
Satheesh Bandaram Re: Poor query optimizer choices is making Derby unusable for large tables Fri, 11 Nov, 20:50
Rick Hillegas Re: Poor query optimizer choices is making Derby unusable for large tables Fri, 11 Nov, 22:23
David W. Van Couvering Re: Question about using URLClassLoader and Derby Fri, 11 Nov, 23:21
Legolas Woodland some questions about porting mysql database to derby database Sat, 12 Nov, 13:19
Michael Segel Re: Poor query optimizer choices is making Derby unusable for large tables Sat, 12 Nov, 16:28
Har...@gmx.de SqlException: Run out of sections to use Sat, 12 Nov, 18:33
Dyre.Tjeldv...@Sun.COM Re: SqlException: Run out of sections to use Sat, 12 Nov, 18:53
Dan Scott Re: some questions about porting mysql database to derby database Sat, 12 Nov, 20:40
Michael Segel Re: Poor query optimizer choices is making Derby unusable for large tables Sat, 12 Nov, 22:04
Thomas Dudziak Re: "conglomerate does not exist" error Sun, 13 Nov, 19:11
Michael McCutcheon stored procedures and embedded derby Mon, 14 Nov, 04:30
Michael Segel Re: Poor query optimizer choices is making Derby unusable for large tables Mon, 14 Nov, 14:19
Kathey Marsden Re: Question about using URLClassLoader and Derby Mon, 14 Nov, 14:20
Kathey Marsden Re: Question about using URLClassLoader and Derby Mon, 14 Nov, 14:24
Binod...@Sun.COM Re: Question about using URLClassLoader and Derby Mon, 14 Nov, 14:43
Oyvind.Bakk...@Sun.COM Re: Question about using URLClassLoader and Derby Mon, 14 Nov, 14:48
Kevin Hore Re: Poor query optimizer choices is making Derby unusable for large tables Mon, 14 Nov, 16:12
Kevin Hore Re: Poor query optimizer choices is making Derby unusable for large tables Mon, 14 Nov, 16:12
Kevin Hore Re: Poor query optimizer choices is making Derby unusable for large tables Mon, 14 Nov, 16:12
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Oct 201417
Sep 201468
Aug 201416