db-derby-user mailing list archives: November 2005

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Roger Dudler Re: Logo Showcase Fri, 30 Nov, 19:51
Oyvind.Bakk...@Sun.COM Re: I need some advice to choose database for an upcomming job Tue, 01 Nov, 11:16
Leslie Software Re: Trying to use UPDATE that needs more then one table for its WHERE clause Tue, 01 Nov, 11:20
Øystein Grøvlen Re: I need some advice to choose database for an upcomming job Tue, 01 Nov, 11:20
Lars Clausen Parsing lockTable dumps Tue, 01 Nov, 13:19
Suavi Ali Demir Re: Trying to use UPDATE that needs more then one table for its WHERE clause Tue, 01 Nov, 13:49
Lars Clausen Error in docs -- or something more sinister? Tue, 01 Nov, 14:12
Leslie Software Re: Trying to use UPDATE that needs more then one table for its WHERE clause Tue, 01 Nov, 14:21
Knut Anders Hatlen Re: Parsing lockTable dumps Tue, 01 Nov, 14:36
Rick Hillegas paging Øyvind and Naka Tue, 01 Nov, 14:42
Oyvind.Bakk...@Sun.COM Re: paging Øyvind and Naka Tue, 01 Nov, 16:08
Rick Hillegas Re: paging Øyvind and Naka Tue, 01 Nov, 16:18
Daniel John Debrunner Re: Error in docs -- or something more sinister? Tue, 01 Nov, 17:50
Sunitha Kambhampati Re: Error in docs -- or something more sinister? Tue, 01 Nov, 18:13
Michael Segel Derby and other RDBMS handling constraints and NULLS. Wed, 02 Nov, 07:34
Colin Rosenthal Re: Error in docs -- or something more sinister? Wed, 02 Nov, 07:36
Lars Clausen Re: Parsing lockTable dumps Wed, 02 Nov, 11:12
Lars Clausen Re: Error in docs -- or something more sinister? Wed, 02 Nov, 11:22
Knut Anders Hatlen Re: Parsing lockTable dumps Wed, 02 Nov, 12:34
Lars Clausen Re: Parsing lockTable dumps Wed, 02 Nov, 12:57
Knut Anders Hatlen Re: Parsing lockTable dumps Wed, 02 Nov, 14:14
Michael Segel Re: I need some advice to choose database for an upcomming job Wed, 02 Nov, 15:31
Oyvind.Bakk...@Sun.COM Re: I need some advice to choose database for an upcomming job Wed, 02 Nov, 15:40
Kristian Waagan Re: I need some advice to choose database for an upcomming job Wed, 02 Nov, 15:46
Nicolas Dufour functions and list Wed, 02 Nov, 15:53
Rick Hillegas Re: functions and list Wed, 02 Nov, 16:09
Mike Matrigali Re: Parsing lockTable dumps Wed, 02 Nov, 16:31
Mike Matrigali Re: Parsing lockTable dumps Wed, 02 Nov, 16:56
Michael Segel Re: I need some advice to choose database for an upcomming job Wed, 02 Nov, 17:28
Michael Segel Re: functions and list Wed, 02 Nov, 17:44
Daniel John Debrunner Re: Error in docs -- or something more sinister? Wed, 02 Nov, 18:22
Daniel John Debrunner Language based ordering is possible in Derby Wed, 02 Nov, 23:28
Oyvind.Bakk...@Sun.COM Re: Language based ordering is possible in Derby Thu, 03 Nov, 09:59
Kristian Waagan Re: I need some advice to choose database for an upcomming job Thu, 03 Nov, 12:59
Rick Hillegas Re: Language based ordering is possible in Derby Thu, 03 Nov, 14:42
Michael Segel Re: Language based ordering is possible in Derby Thu, 03 Nov, 14:50
Daniel John Debrunner Re: Language based ordering is possible in Derby Thu, 03 Nov, 15:00
Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter Re: Language based ordering is possible in Derby Thu, 03 Nov, 15:06
Satheesh Bandaram Re: Language based ordering is possible in Derby Thu, 03 Nov, 15:17
Daniel John Debrunner Re: Language based ordering is possible in Derby Thu, 03 Nov, 15:20
Rick Hillegas Re: Language based ordering is possible in Derby Thu, 03 Nov, 15:55
Mike Matrigali Re: Language based ordering is possible in Derby Thu, 03 Nov, 18:13
Nicolas Dufour Re: Has anyone tried to write a C app and connect to Derby? Fri, 04 Nov, 12:50
Benoit Hambucken Re: Has anyone tried to write a C app and connect to Derby? Fri, 04 Nov, 12:54
Michael Segel Has anyone tried to write a C app and connect to Derby? Fri, 04 Nov, 13:47
Dan Scott Re: Has anyone tried to write a C app and connect to Derby? Fri, 04 Nov, 14:25
Nicolas Dufour Strange exception Fri, 04 Nov, 16:46
Army Re: Strange exception Fri, 04 Nov, 18:19
Dan Scott Re: Has anyone tried to write a C app and connect to Derby? Fri, 04 Nov, 20:48
Jean T. Anderson Re: Has anyone tried to write a C app and connect to Derby? Fri, 04 Nov, 21:52
Dan Scott Re: Has anyone tried to write a C app and connect to Derby? Fri, 04 Nov, 23:36
Kathey Marsden [Fwd: [VOTE] 10.1.2 release candidate #2] Sat, 05 Nov, 01:53
edson.rich...@mgrinformatica.com.br Alter table ... alter column null Sat, 05 Nov, 03:54
edson.rich...@mgrinformatica.com.br Re: Alter table ... alter column null Sat, 05 Nov, 04:13
Legolas Woodland Re: I need some advice to choose database for an upcomming job Sat, 05 Nov, 12:04
Erik.Bengt...@intl.westernunion.com [Derby 10.1] SELECT ... raises "An ON clause associated with a JOIN operator is not valid" Sat, 05 Nov, 13:10
Michael Segel Re: Alter table ... alter column null Sat, 05 Nov, 15:51
James Pannozzi Re: Has anyone tried to write a C app and connect to Derby? Sat, 05 Nov, 21:38
James Pannozzi Re: Has anyone tried to write a C app and connect to Derby? Sat, 05 Nov, 21:39
Legolas Woodland how to use schema names , it allways return error for me. Sat, 05 Nov, 23:04
Michael Segel Re: how to use schema names , it allways return error for me. Sun, 06 Nov, 02:34
Myrna van Lunteren Re: how to use schema names , it allways return error for me. Sun, 06 Nov, 03:24
Legolas Woodland Re: how to use schema names , it allways return error for me. Sun, 06 Nov, 09:11
Legolas Woodland Re: how to use schema names , it allways return error for me. Sun, 06 Nov, 09:45
Legolas Woodland How to use Unicode with derby ? does it supports unicode text ? Sun, 06 Nov, 12:30
Bernt M. Johnsen Re: how to use schema names , it allways return error for me. Sun, 06 Nov, 14:25
Bernt M. Johnsen Re: how to use schema names , it allways return error for me. Sun, 06 Nov, 14:39
Bernt M. Johnsen Re: How to use Unicode with derby ? does it supports unicode text ? Sun, 06 Nov, 14:49
James Pannozzi Re: how to use schema names , it allways return error for me. Sun, 06 Nov, 16:40
James Pannozzi Re: how to use schema names , it allways return error for me. Sun, 06 Nov, 17:42
Paul Byford networkserver security manager issue Sun, 06 Nov, 20:55
Veaceslav Chicu trigger Mon, 07 Nov, 08:49
Knut Anders Hatlen Re: How to use Unicode with derby ? does it supports unicode text ? Mon, 07 Nov, 10:01
Daniel John Debrunner Re: How to use Unicode with derby ? does it supports unicode text ? Mon, 07 Nov, 10:57
Daniel John Debrunner Re: networkserver security manager issue Mon, 07 Nov, 11:02
Oyvind.Bakk...@Sun.COM Re: I need some advice to choose database for an upcomming job Mon, 07 Nov, 11:47
Daniel John Debrunner Re: I need some advice to choose database for an upcomming job Mon, 07 Nov, 11:56
Oyvind.Bakk...@Sun.COM Re: I need some advice to choose database for an upcomming job Mon, 07 Nov, 12:17
Dan Scott Re: Has anyone tried to write a C app and connect to Derby? Mon, 07 Nov, 13:09
Knut Anders Hatlen Re: How to use Unicode with derby ? does it supports unicode text ? Mon, 07 Nov, 13:21
Brad Balmer Updating VARCHAR with NULL Mon, 07 Nov, 13:29
Veaceslav Chicu Re: trigger Mon, 07 Nov, 15:18
Oyvind.Bakk...@Sun.COM Re: I need some advice to choose database for an upcomming job Mon, 07 Nov, 17:43
Daniel John Debrunner Re: I need some advice to choose database for an upcomming job Mon, 07 Nov, 19:20
Michael Segel Re: I need some advice to choose database for an upcomming job Mon, 07 Nov, 20:28
edson.rich...@mgrinformatica.com.br Drop column/change default. Mon, 07 Nov, 20:41
Rick Hillegas Re: Drop column/change default. Mon, 07 Nov, 21:02
Aaron Rothschild previous, type_scroll_insensitive, network server Mon, 07 Nov, 21:11
Paul Byford Re: networkserver security manager issue Mon, 07 Nov, 21:55
Satheesh Bandaram Re: previous, type_scroll_insensitive, network server Mon, 07 Nov, 22:04
Brian Schlining [JDO] bit/boolean in apache derby Mon, 07 Nov, 22:17
Daniel Noll Unidentified error Mon, 07 Nov, 22:40
Dag H. Wanvik Re: I need some advice to choose database for an upcomming job Mon, 07 Nov, 22:50
Satheesh Bandaram Re: [JDO] bit/boolean in apache derby Mon, 07 Nov, 22:51
Rick Hillegas Re: [JDO] bit/boolean in apache derby Mon, 07 Nov, 23:07
Brian Schlining Re: [JDO] bit/boolean in apache derby Tue, 08 Nov, 00:02
Daniel John Debrunner Re: networkserver security manager issue Tue, 08 Nov, 06:28
Daniel John Debrunner Re: I need some advice to choose database for an upcomming job Tue, 08 Nov, 07:58
Veaceslav Chicu Re: trigger Tue, 08 Nov, 08:03
Lars Clausen Re: How to use Unicode with derby ? does it supports unicode text ? Tue, 08 Nov, 08:48
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Sep 201427
Aug 201416
Jul 201424