db-derby-user mailing list archives: November 2005

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Lars Clausen Re: Workarounds for too many open files? Mon, 28 Nov, 10:10
Lars Clausen Re: Workarounds for too many open files? Tue, 29 Nov, 15:29
Lars Clausen Re: Derby with beans and null primitives Wed, 30 Nov, 08:57
Legolas Woodland Re: I need some advice to choose database for an upcomming job Sat, 05 Nov, 12:04
Legolas Woodland how to use schema names , it allways return error for me. Sat, 05 Nov, 23:04
Legolas Woodland Re: how to use schema names , it allways return error for me. Sun, 06 Nov, 09:11
Legolas Woodland Re: how to use schema names , it allways return error for me. Sun, 06 Nov, 09:45
Legolas Woodland How to use Unicode with derby ? does it supports unicode text ? Sun, 06 Nov, 12:30
Legolas Woodland some questions about porting mysql database to derby database Sat, 12 Nov, 13:19
Legolas Woodland Derby and Hibernate , where i can find derby Dialect for hibernate Wed, 16 Nov, 17:24
Legolas Woodland any manual or howto to convert mysql database structure to derby Wed, 16 Nov, 17:25
Legolas Woodland Does any one has experience with both derby and Mysql ? performance comparesion Thu, 17 Nov, 11:11
Legolas Woodland Is it possible to restrict access to derby from Localhost ? Thu, 17 Nov, 11:47
Legolas Woodland Re: Does any one has experience with both derby and Mysql ? performance comparesion Fri, 18 Nov, 21:58
Legolas Woodland Auto increment fields , evil or good ? I need advice on a design Tue, 22 Nov, 20:39
Legolas Woodland I need advice for Table schema Design. Sat, 26 Nov, 11:03
Legolas Woodland A design question about logging hi volume of clicks into file or DB... Sun, 27 Nov, 15:24
Legolas Woodland how to count total number of records in each group , when using group by statement. Sun, 27 Nov, 20:14
Legolas Woodland how i can extract one element of DATETIME field in sql and use it ? Mon, 28 Nov, 09:12
Legolas Woodland Re: I need advice for Table schema Design. Mon, 28 Nov, 09:21
Legolas Woodland Re: how to count total number of records in each group , when using group by statement. Mon, 28 Nov, 10:10
Legolas Woodland How i can create a One-to-Many related tables ? Tue, 29 Nov, 15:42
Legolas Woodland Re: How i can create a One-to-Many related tables ? Wed, 30 Nov, 13:56
Legolas Woodland Re: How i can create a One-to-Many related tables ? Wed, 30 Nov, 15:41
Leslie Software Re: Trying to use UPDATE that needs more then one table for its WHERE clause Tue, 01 Nov, 11:20
Leslie Software Re: Trying to use UPDATE that needs more then one table for its WHERE clause Tue, 01 Nov, 14:21
Leslie Software Unable to create temporary table when using a readonly database Tue, 29 Nov, 18:17
Mamta Satoor Re: FK fields order Fri, 11 Nov, 16:15
Mamta Satoor Re: Poor query optimizer choices is making Derby unusable for large tables Fri, 11 Nov, 16:33
Mamta Satoor Re: ResultSet updateRow() error Tue, 29 Nov, 19:00
Martin Streicher Cause of Can't start Databases/JPetStoreDB? Tue, 22 Nov, 17:56
Mehran Sowdaey table locking Tue, 22 Nov, 16:17
Mehran Sowdaey Re: table locking Tue, 22 Nov, 20:01
Mehran Sowdaey Re: table locking Tue, 22 Nov, 23:48
Mehran Sowdaey Re: table locking Tue, 29 Nov, 21:55
Michael McCutcheon stored procedures and embedded derby Mon, 14 Nov, 04:30
Michael McCutcheon Is Hibernate inappropriate for embedded databases? Fri, 18 Nov, 04:32
Michael McCutcheon Re: SV: Is Hibernate inappropriate for embedded databases? Fri, 18 Nov, 14:46
Michael McCutcheon Recursive Select for Discussion Forum Wed, 30 Nov, 05:19
Michael McCutcheon Derby with beans and null primitives Wed, 30 Nov, 05:28
Michael McCutcheon Re: Recursive Select for Discussion Forum Wed, 30 Nov, 05:36
Michael McCutcheon Re: Derby with beans and null primitives Wed, 30 Nov, 15:38
Michael McCutcheon Re: Recursive Select for Discussion Forum Thu, 01 Dec, 03:31
Michael McCutcheon insert timestamp upon insert? Thu, 01 Dec, 05:28
Michael Oliver DB2 Trigger equivalent in Derby Mon, 21 Nov, 18:13
Michael Segel Derby and other RDBMS handling constraints and NULLS. Wed, 02 Nov, 07:34
Michael Segel Re: I need some advice to choose database for an upcomming job Wed, 02 Nov, 15:31
Michael Segel Re: I need some advice to choose database for an upcomming job Wed, 02 Nov, 17:28
Michael Segel Re: functions and list Wed, 02 Nov, 17:44
Michael Segel Re: Language based ordering is possible in Derby Thu, 03 Nov, 14:50
Michael Segel Has anyone tried to write a C app and connect to Derby? Fri, 04 Nov, 13:47
Michael Segel Re: Alter table ... alter column null Sat, 05 Nov, 15:51
Michael Segel Re: how to use schema names , it allways return error for me. Sun, 06 Nov, 02:34
Michael Segel Re: I need some advice to choose database for an upcomming job Mon, 07 Nov, 20:28
Michael Segel Re: I need some advice to choose database for an upcomming job Tue, 08 Nov, 19:18
Michael Segel Re: I need some advice to choose database for an upcomming job Wed, 09 Nov, 05:18
Michael Segel Re: I need some advice to choose database for an upcomming job Wed, 09 Nov, 16:17
Michael Segel Re: I need some advice to choose database for an upcomming job Wed, 09 Nov, 16:38
Michael Segel Re: Concurrency in connections and Threads Thu, 10 Nov, 17:42
Michael Segel Re: Poor query optimizer choices is making Derby unusable for large tables Sat, 12 Nov, 16:28
Michael Segel Re: Poor query optimizer choices is making Derby unusable for large tables Sat, 12 Nov, 22:04
Michael Segel Re: Poor query optimizer choices is making Derby unusable for large tables Mon, 14 Nov, 14:19
Michael Segel Re: any manual or howto to convert mysql database structure to derby Wed, 16 Nov, 18:53
Michael Segel Re: Derby and portability Thu, 17 Nov, 01:36
Michael Segel Re: Derby and portability Thu, 17 Nov, 06:05
Michael Segel Re: Derby and portability Thu, 17 Nov, 06:41
Michael Segel Re: Derby and portability Thu, 17 Nov, 15:17
Michael Segel Re: Derby and portability Thu, 17 Nov, 19:07
Michael Segel Re: Does any one has experience with both derby and Mysql ? performance comparesion Sat, 19 Nov, 00:11
Michael Segel Maybe a silly question... Mon, 21 Nov, 18:21
Michael Segel Re: Auto increment fields , evil or good ? I need advice on a design Tue, 22 Nov, 21:59
Michael Segel RE: Cloudscape Database Size limitation Wed, 23 Nov, 14:49
Michael Segel Good vs Evil? Maybe I'm looking at this from a skewed perspective? Wed, 23 Nov, 19:26
Michael Segel Re: Cloudscape Database Size limitation Thu, 24 Nov, 20:53
Michael Segel Re: I need advice for Table schema Design. Mon, 28 Nov, 14:11
Michael Segel Re: Workarounds for too many open files? Mon, 28 Nov, 14:17
Michael Segel Re: MySQL to Derby export Mon, 28 Nov, 14:20
Michael Segel RE: Submitted new logos Tue, 29 Nov, 18:35
Michael Segel RE: Unable to create temporary table when using a readonly database Tue, 29 Nov, 18:43
Michael Segel RE: Workarounds for too many open files? Tue, 29 Nov, 19:07
Michael Segel Re: Unable to create temporary table when using a readonly database Tue, 29 Nov, 21:27
Michael Segel Re: Unable to create temporary table when using a readonly database Tue, 29 Nov, 21:49
Michael Segel Re: Unable to create temporary table when using a readonly database Tue, 29 Nov, 22:17
Michael Segel Re: Recursive Select for Discussion Forum Wed, 30 Nov, 19:51
Mike Matrigali Re: Parsing lockTable dumps Wed, 02 Nov, 16:31
Mike Matrigali Re: Parsing lockTable dumps Wed, 02 Nov, 16:56
Mike Matrigali Re: Language based ordering is possible in Derby Thu, 03 Nov, 18:13
Mike Matrigali Re: How to use Unicode with derby ? does it supports unicode text ? Tue, 08 Nov, 19:17
Mike Matrigali Re: I need some advice to choose database for an upcomming job Tue, 08 Nov, 19:20
Mike Matrigali Re: [Fwd: [VOTE] 10.1.2 release candidate #2] Wed, 09 Nov, 16:30
Mike Matrigali Re: "conglomerate does not exist" error Wed, 09 Nov, 21:41
Mike Matrigali Re: Derby and portability Wed, 16 Nov, 17:54
Mike Matrigali Re: Derby and portability Thu, 17 Nov, 17:05
Mike Matrigali Re: table locking Tue, 22 Nov, 18:24
Mike Matrigali Re: table locking Tue, 22 Nov, 23:07
Mike Matrigali Re: table locking Mon, 28 Nov, 18:21
Mike Matrigali Re: Workarounds for too many open files? Mon, 28 Nov, 19:03
Mike Matrigali Re: table locking Tue, 29 Nov, 23:56
Myrna van Lunteren Re: how to use schema names , it allways return error for me. Sun, 06 Nov, 03:24
Myrna van Lunteren Re: [Fwd: [VOTE] 10.1.2 release candidate #2] Wed, 09 Nov, 01:11
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Jun 201432
May 201415
Apr 201437