db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Dan Scott <deni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: any manual or howto to convert mysql database structure to derby
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2005 17:35:56 GMT
It's not a HOWTO, more like a presentation describing the experiences
I had and observations I formed when trying to port an application
from MySQL to Derby, but I think you'll find a lot of good material in
it:

http://talks.php.net/show/mysql-limits

(Firefox or Mozilla is definitely recommended for viewing this
presentation; press the right-arrow key to move through slides and
make hidden text appear).

Hopefully this will get you started, and even more hopefully you will
be able to write down your own experiences. Perhaps we should start a
"Porting" page on the Derby wiki at
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/...

Dan